Can I get a maintenance plan only on a tankless water heater? I don’t need the other plumbing checks.
Yes, you can get a maintenance plan only on a tankless water heater. That stand-alone option is available for $195 per year. Or, you can bundle this with an HVAC Maintenance Plan and only pay $120 annually.
Tankless water heaters provide on-demand, instantaneous hot water only as it is needed. They are available in gas and electric models and avoid the costs of needlessly consuming energy to produce a standby supply of hot water as tank-based water heaters do.
- Tankless water heater installation, service, and repair by BREMAC
- BREMAC’s Custom Comfort CARE Maintenance Plans
- U.S. Dept. of Energy article on how tankless water heaters work – opens in a new tab
- Infographic comparing all five types of water heaters – opens in a new tab
- Home Depot tankless water heater buying guide – opens in a new tab