The benefits of our Heating and air conditioning maintenance program are amazing – receive a great discount on any service work scheduled, no overtime charges, extended warranty on repairs, lifetime warranty on your thermostat, and priority service. All of these great benefits are part of our Energy Management Plan. Many of our Heating and air conditioning customers in Chesterfield, Richmond, Midlothian, Short Pump and Mechanicsville have taken advantage of our terrific maintenance program and couldn’t be happier. Call now for more details — 804-559-8763.
Of course, those are just a few of the many benefits. Following is a more informational list:
- Your HVAC system(s) will be cleaned and tuned to run at peak efficiency and capacity. A clean system transfers heat better.
- Extended equipment life. Dirt buildup can cause major problems with any Heating and air conditioning system.
- Lower utility bills. More efficient operation equals lower operating costs.
- 15% discount on any repairs. $avings! If your system does break, you get a break on your repair bill.
- Priority service. We reserve spots on our daily service schedule for our EMP customers throughout the Richmond VA area just in case they need us.
- NO overtime charges on afterhours service. More $avings! You get a $50 discount on our afterhours diagnostic charge or a $100 discount on our holiday diagnostic charge.
- Free replacement thermostat as long as enrolled in our maintenance plan. If we diagnose a bad thermostat, we will provide and install a new thermostat.
- Extended repair warranty. You receive a 2 YEAR parts and labor warranty on all HVAC repairs (versus a 1 year warranty if not on our maintenance plan).
- Monthly credit card billing available. Spread the payments out over 12 months. Energy savings from a properly maintained system can pay for itself.
- 100% NATE certified technicians! NATE is the certifying body for the HVAC industry. NATE is the equivalent of a Masters degree in HVAC installation, service and repair. At this time, certification is optional. Certification is very difficult which is why there are only about 28,000 NATE certified technicians in the whole country. ALL of BREMAC’s technicians are NATE certified. Our team can solve any problem.
Of course, if you are looking for HVAC installation, our expert technicians are more than up to the task. All homes and commercial buildings are different, and it takes an experienced HVAC installer to address the individual characteristics of any building and perform a quality installation. Our many satisfied commercial and residential customers throughout the Richmond area, including Midlothian, Mechanicsville, Short Pump and Chesterfield will attest to the professionalism of our Heating and air conditioning technicians and the quality of the jobs we’ve completed.